Fill the gap between code and application logicCodecrumbs is the set of tooling to help developers with maintaining knowledge about large codebase, integration between multiple modules and more. Essentially helping to:
Bootcamp newcomers in days, not months
Make everyone in your team 10x developer
Control your codebase architecture clean
Create interactive schemes to explain how features binds to the actual code. Draw connections, add notes and remarks. Teach newcomers all ins and outs of your codebase using visual interactive guides, bringing them up to speed in days not moths.
Free for open source projects
Codecrumbs web-based application is free to use with any public Github project. Just in a few clicks you can start exploring a codebase in more efficient way, create interactive visual guides and share them with others on your own blog!
See quick guide how to get started
Enhance developer experience with Pro Plan
Enhance your professional day to day work using Codecrumbs Suite of Desktop Apps, helping you to simplify navigation within large codebase, plan and design big refactoring or architectural change and teach everyone in your team.
Codecrumbs Desktop App
- work with any local codebase
- quick navigation between Codecrumbs visual schemes and your code editor
- simple content storing and sharing
- support for popular programming languages
Codecrumbs Code Editor Extension (optional)
- add annotations directly from code editor
- quick navigation between scheme and source code and more
Supported code editors
- Codecrumbs Web App is free for open source projects.
- Codecrumbs Suite coming with Pro Plan starts at $10/team/month* (team includes up to 5 members). First month is free, no credit card required.
Place an order or ask payment related question by contacting us here.